Sunday, December 4, 2011

I am back!

I have not posted here for quite some time but I am back and I intend to take some sort of photo atleast 5 times per week.  Having something to share at least three times per week, maybe more. I am going to continue to play with my camera as well as Photoshop CS5 to see what I can learn, and if you know anything about photography and Photoshop, you know the capabilities are endless.

I walked on Ventura Blvd today and took my camera with me. Something I am trying to do more of these days.  I captured two photos that I found quite interesting. As most people know the weather out here in Los Angeles has been ranging from about 67-87 degrees in the past couple of weeks. So it is sort of strange to get into the Christmas spirit when many people are still wearing shorts and sleeveless shirts.  But I want to share this photo of Santa and Mrs. Claus. It is rather unusual to see Mrs. Claus with her husband, but it was great to see for sure.  Actually this is the second Santa I came across today.
The first Santa I came across was part of an association that was gathering toys for tots.  This car was filled with gifts on Van Nuys Blvd.

  I believe the group was the Sherman Oaks Homeowners Assoc. that organized this.
I thought the car was really cool so that is why I really took the shot from across the street.

There is nothing special about either of these two photos except the subject, which is always fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment